HEY LOOK IT’S MY BEE SUPERHEROINES (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
Someone didn’t forward those chain messagesThis is my new favorite thing.
Fuck Yeah Men of Color
HOLY SHIT, IT WAS THE ORIGINAL ONE
MAKE A WISH
the first post ever on tumblr
this was why they put the reblog button on the bottom of posts
I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO SEE LINDSAY LOHAN OR SOME SHIT WOW
Always reblog because perfection.
I was waiting for the stupid patrick thing but yay the real post. love it.
This is sacred
OHMYZOD IT’S BACK
I REMEMBER WHEN THIS HAD 10000 NOTES AND I HAD TO TAKE THE TIME AND SCROLL ALL THE WAY BACK UP TO REBLOG
Hey guys! In celebration of my new job i’m throwing a giveaway again~
Since everyone likes to cosplay, here’s your chance to build your own cosplay!
- 1 pair of contacts from pinkyparadise under $30
- 1 wig on ebay (or a different wig store of your choice) under $40
- 1 complete costume on ebay under $150
- 1 pair of shoes on ebay under $50
- 2 accessories of your choice under $60 (if you don’t want accessories i can buy you something on ebay/amazon equal to $60 value)
- Must be following candyvalkyrie (i will check)
- For additional entries you can follow bruhnilla and my instagram (+2 entries each follow)
- Join featurepoints with my entrycode: TBYDRM (+5 entries)
- For many entries, buy something from this wishlist (+20 entries each purchase and +1 entry for each dollar spent- not including shipping)
- Winners will be chosen randomly by random.org!
- Likes will be ignored, but you may use it as bookmark
- You can reblog is as much as you want, but please, be considerate of your followers
- Unfollowers will be disqualified from future giveaways
- Do not remove text
- And for the winner, keep your ask box open. The winner also has 48 hours to respond, if not i will pick a new winner
- I will ship internationally
The giveaway will end on January 1st, 2015
this period of the simpsons where homer is pretty clueless but still tries hard to be a good father because he does love his kids is my favourite, so many feelings
Something I really really liked about a few of the Homer/Lisa episodes in the earlier seasons of the show was how it paints a really sweet yet unconventional father/daughter relationship, basically in the way that Homer is a parental force to Lisa, so too is Lisa a parental force to Homer.
It’s really highlighted in one particular scene in the “future” episode “Lisa’s Wedding”, where Homer has a nice conversation with her just before her wedding.Homer: Little Lisa, Lisa Simpson. You know, I always felt you were the best thing my name ever got attached to. Since the time you learned to pin your own diapers, you've been smarter than me. Lisa: Oh, Dad -- Homer: No, no, let me finish. I just want you to know I've always been proud of you. You're my greatest accomplishment and you did it all yourself. You helped me understand my own wife better and taught me to be a better person, but you're also my daughter, and I don't think anybody could have had a better daughter than you-- Lisa: Dad, you're babbling. Homer: See? You're still helping me.
More details about Disney’s Moana
Walt Disney Animation Studios revealed plans today for Moana, a sweeping, CG-animated comedy-adventure about a spirited teenager on an impossible mission to fulfill her ancestors’ quest. In theaters in late 2016, the film is directed by the renowned filmmaking team of Ron Clements and John Musker (The Little Mermaid, The Princess and the Frog, Aladdin).
In the ancient South Pacific world of Oceania, Moana, a born navigator, sets sail in search of a fabled island. During her incredible journey, she teams up with her hero, the legendary demi-god Maui, to traverse the open ocean on an action-packed voyage, encountering enormous sea creatures, breathtaking underworlds and ancient folklore.
“John and I have partnered on so many films—from The Little Mermaid to Aladdin to The Princess and the Frog,” said Clements. “Creating Moana is one of the great thrills of our career. It’s a big adventure set in this beautiful world of Oceania.”
“Moana is indomitable, passionate and a dreamer with a unique connection to the ocean itself,” Musker said. “She’s the kind of character we all root for, and we can’t wait to introduce her to audiences.”
I am crying I love this too much
someone at my school has lots of time on their hands!!!
“Here’s some food for thought:
you are not beautiful just because you are ‘thin’ or ‘thick’ or ‘perfect’ by society’s standards.
You are beautiful when you *respect* other people’s bodies and begin to love your own!
So lets all start to love one another and make this world a little brighter!”
i am so in love with this
had me at food
I love this